The clothes dryer is the single most neglected household Appliance when it comes to home safety.
Carbon Monoxide Risk
Water & Flood Risk
Here are some safety tips to help keep your family safe and keep your dryer working efficiently:
- Never leave the house with the dryer left on
- Never go to bed with the dryer left running unattended
- Replace any vinyl or foil expandable dryer ducts with a rigid (smooth) galvanized duct preferably by a Professional
- Install a smoke alarm in your laundry room
- Install a carbon monoxide detector if your dryer runs on natural gas
- Always clean your lint trap after every load
- Have your dryer duct system inspected and cleaned at least once a year by a professional dryer duct cleaning company
By following these safety tips you will reduce the chance of a dryer fire from happening to your family!